Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We are who we are. Lottery sucks.”- Olivia Wilde. One of my favorite T.V. shows to watch is House MD. In the most recent episode, #13 (Olivia Wilde's character on the show), makes an interesting point when she mentions that who we are is written in our genetic code. For example, if you are a sad person no matter how much you do to try to be happy, you will always end up sad. This seems unlikely to me, however my personal experience says she is right so far. I think I am going to try to prove her wrong, If I fail it wont matter much because Ill just end up were I started right? something else that made me think was this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvb2EAfOo-4 I can relate to this guy, and maybe most of us have a twisted view of ourselves. For example sometimes I feel like I am just a collection of the movies and TV shows and vloggers that I have seen. I want to live like the cast of 'how I met your mother' be as cool as "the doctor", have the inside of my mind be like 'donnie darko', as care free as 'weezy waiter', have the political knowledge of 'the amazing atheist' be able to create movies and videos like 'freddie wong' be able to cook like 'epic meal time', be as good a person as 'philip defranco', be as cool as 'jason segel'. as successful and hilarious as 'adam sandler'... and the list goes on, and on. I honestly don't remember if I ever was anything of my own, If anyone was.

Song of the day:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAM8BqjfcIM (this one is not at all related to the post, the song of the day is usually what I was listening to while I was writing the post)

2 comments: