Thursday, May 5, 2011

My life is boring. My older sister is a high school dropout working at a hospital as a doctors assistant, she is a regular at the shooting range, lives by the beach, and she honestly has almost no money at all. She should write a blog. Not me. I am a junior in high school I dont know were I am going in life, I spend most of my time in front of this computer, and I only have two or three real friends, and 150 facebook "friends". My life is boring, and I should not be blogging but it feels right, and good. Today I got caught ditching 6th period, my excuse seemed valid to the assistant principal. I told him the truth when he asked me were I was supposed to be and why I wasn't there, I said "Fashion class I have trouble being in there wouldn't you?"(I am not a girl),then he gave me a pass so I wouldn't be marked tardy and he said "you are better off leaving the campus next time" and then he let me go. Fuck Yeah.
Song of the day: http://youtu.be/4NZdggNUvq0

No comments:

Post a Comment